About Rapid Fire Home Buyers
Rapid Fire Home Buyers is a real estate solutions company based out of Montgomery. We’re a locally-owned business and focus on helping homeowners like you find solutions for your problem whether you’re going through a foreclosure, owning a burdensome property, inheriting an unwanted house, can’t sell your property, or just need to sell their house for all kinds of reasons.
We provide win-win solutions to help homeowners get out of their sticky situations… like Foreclosure, owning a burdensome property, probate, or anything else. At Rapid Fire Home Buyers, we focus on providing you with a solution to your situation so you can continue to do the things you love.
How We Work With Homeowners
If you have any questions about how we work, what is the process of selling or having us help you avoid foreclosure, or just want to learn more about us… don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!
One thing we have learned being in business over the years is that every property and every homeowner is different. Selling a house isn’t always just selling a house. It can be dealing with tough tenants, and family members, or dealing with the emotional heartache that comes with loss, divorce, or moving on. In order for you to get what you NEED, it may require some FLEXIBILITY and CREATIVITY that you cannot get anywhere else.
Closed on a property at a McDonald’s because the homeowner was unable to attend the attorney’s office.
Helped the homeowner pack up and move into a new place when the moving company dropped the ball
Some of MANY things we have done to accommodate sellers in the past:
- Picked up and drove a seller to the closing because their car was in the shop getting repaired
- Tracked down and obtained 36 signatures from siblings all over town who needed to part with an inherited property
- Worked with multiple homeowners who lived out of state and could not attend the closing
- Prevented a foreclosure by purchasing their house within 7 days. This resulted in money in the seller’s pocket, instead of the banks
- Purchased a property with tenants that refused to pay or move out
- Connecting the homeowner with a real estate professional who found them another house to live in
- Worked with a homeowner for 6 months through a short sale process when their house was underwater
- Traveled to the hospital to get a limited power of attorney signed by a family member
- Tracking down previous attorneys from decades past to resolve property title issues
Call Rapid Fire Home Buyers Today! (334) 310-3079
Download our FREE Guide here. Or, feel free to Contact us anytime if you have questions, want a no-hassle Situation Evaluation, or want just to learn more about how we can help homeowners get rid of unwanted properties for cash.
Get the FREE Guide and then give us a call at (334) 310-3079 and we’ll discuss what we can offer with our Cash Offer Program.